1. I really like your new computer game. It’s very .
2. To tell you the I didn’t like the food that much.
3. Barry is really in photography. He took some great
pictures and I think he’s very .
1. Paul can be so sometimes. I can’t stand him.
a. well-known b. helpful c. rude
2. Many famous people try to be good for teenagers.
a. qualities b. role models c. competitions
3. I was never of football. It’s boring.
a. aware b. fan c. fond
A. Complete with the Present Simple or the Present Progressive of the
verbs in brackets.
1. A: Hi, Nasir. What (you / do)?
B: I (talk) with a friend on the phone
D. Choose a, b or c.
1. There are very tomatoes left. Let’s go to the supermarket.
a. a few b. few c. a lot
2. Is there orange juice in the fridge?
a. any b. some c. little
3. her free time, Majed enjoys shopping.
a. After b. In c. At
B. Choose a, b or c.
1. It was early in the morning and I could hear a dog in the distance.
a. pushing b. barking c. reaching
2. This journey was really . I need two more days to relax.
a. bored b. tired c. tiring
3. Paul the chocolate cake but he didn’t like it.
a. tasted b. offered c. cut
________________________________________C. Circle the correct words.
1. As / As soon as I was getting ready, the phone rang.
2. Colin has just / lately returned from his trip to Asia.
3. Fortunately, my cousin hasn’t had any accidents since / for he bought his car